We support entrepreneurs operating on Amazon, Spotify, Etsy, eBay or any other e-commerce platform, including stand-alone webshops and dropshipping businesses.
To operate on Amazon platform, you have to register the company in the jurisdiction which is accepted by Amazon. Estonia is on the accepted countries list (LINK https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/external/G200405020), so Estonian company registered via e-Residency program is a perfect option for entrepreneurs looking to be part of the Amazon FBA platform in Europe.
Estonian e-commerce company:
- Part of the EU
- Online & remote management
- Corporate income tax rate is 0%
- Capital contribution (2500€) can be delayed
- Friendly business environment & strong e-Residency community
- Online banking & payment solutions
Comistar can help you with the following:
- Company incorporation
- Financial reports and analysis
- Tax & compliance in Estonia
- Tax & compliance by our network partners in UK & Germany
- Legal advisory & support
- Banking & payments recommendations
- Sales tax obligations in the US
1. It’s likely you will not become VAT liable in Estonia, if products are not delivered to Estonia.
2. You need to apply for VAT number in the countries where you have warehouses (countries where the products are physically stored and the turnover is created). For example, if you are using UK and German warehouses, you need to obtain VAT number in UK and Germany.
3. Once you reach distant selling threshold, you need to obtain the VAT number of the country where the threshold is exceeded.
You can see VAT thresholds here :
|The Netherlands||100,000 €|